"Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate, but men will bore through to get there."

Saturday, February 12, 2011

shadows

As I type this, and as I felt from the Universe yesterday, pretty amazing how much shit I AM holding together and doing even when some things seem to go awry...!? Unity always says to remember from the 23rd Psalm: "yeah though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil for Thou art with me..."- the key point often missed being that it doesn't say death... it says the 'shadow of death' suggesting that even our worst-appearing trials are often, if we step outside our own minds, nothing but shadows and illusions. They are in fact unreal. Death happens some day and then the next step- but what we cannot let drive our lives is the fear of fearing death. Somehow, I think I needed to share these words with you today...

No comments: