"Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate, but men will bore through to get there."

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

S T XI

... lucky Aquarius that I am as I hit my 40th anniversary, I get to share 2008 with the 40th year of Star Trek- which has kept me company and kept me inspired by the power of human transcendence probably better than almost anything else in my darkest of dark doubting hours. No shit! Perhaps JJ Abrams with his slick directorial hand will finally himself transcend the nerd barrier and make just a great film. Globally, in politics, religion and society 2008 should hopefully be the beginning of a time of returning to the basic ideals that preserve us- reinvented for an extraordinary future.

12/25/2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKQXw7-zHwI

No comments: