"Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate, but men will bore through to get there."

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Jonathan Stacy

When dressed for physical illness,
waiting for the truths.Will you let me take you?
No secret faults, no shameful desires.
I think I'd rather walk.

That firmness, peppery.
That's why I got so stirred up.

I've got news for you:
Those that provide real strength.
No man is fit for society.

I have relatives who will only answer
my father with a look of despair.

"My child, here, I give it to you, time."

The shutting of gates.

I beseech you. I was now free.
I believe for a night. I was carried by the wind, in gold.

I was often tempted, so I wish to do two things
so that those good fathers close over me and my calamities
forever.

But soul, whom I tend, you shall surrender it to desertion.
At these moments I wept for his world.

Never is God more to be.
Remorse extinguished; lies, the true way of gaining Heaven.

No comments: