"Heaven has a road, but no one travels it; Hell has no gate, but men will bore through to get there."

Monday, February 25, 2008

Note from Kristin~

In response to a kind note from one of my spiritual mentors about blogging, I sent the following:

I am glad that you "feel" in it the energy that I have been trying to let move into it from my real self- with all the odd and interesting pieces (mostly light/a little dark) that are part of the world view from my own development that I am trying to share... I do not know what is going to come of it, but it is an invitation set out for the Universe that I am hoping will catch fire and start a dialogue I can then build on and continue to share and involve more people. Kind of "viral self-help"- but where people catch something good and nourishing in whatever way they need. I think the key for me is to start showing ever so subtly and then more boldly how diverse and deep and multi-faceted people can be so they will want to "be" more like that- more expansive. And I am starting to realize it is not just about spirituality, but personality as well and starting to deepen it. Working on it with the way the blog technology is set up is very much like keeping a journal, and the record/progression of one's thoughts is easily RIGHT THERE for all to see. The book writing was a dead venue. At least for now.

No comments: